Casebook 1899 - The Leipzig Murders: Demo
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Immerse yourself in an industrial metropolis on the threshold of the 20th century and solve four exciting murder cases as Detective Joseph Kreiser.
Casebook 1899 is a classic point-and-click adventure with a few special features. You control detective inspector Joseph Kreiser, who examines objects, questions witnesses and interrogates suspects. You have an inventory of items that you can combine with each other and with the game world, talk to other characters and solve environmental puzzles.
Commissioner Kreiser records all observations and witness statements in his notebook. In this notebook, you have to combine the right clues to unlock new conclusions and thus determine the culprit. Each case has multiple endings, but only one of them will convict the real culprit. The success or failure of the investigation depends directly on your skills as a police officer. A sharp eye and an alert mind are your strongest weapons in the fight against crime.
The game is being developed with the help of 484 backers who contributed 17.467 € through Kickstarter!
- Classic Point-And-Click Adventure
- Environmental puzzles and inventory
- Witness interviews and dialogue options
- Combine clues in the notebook to draw new conclusions
- No game-over screen
- Multiple endings for each case - whether you arrest the right suspect depends on your skills
- Complete German voice-over
- Subtitles in German and English
- Find clues and interrogate witnesses in meticulously researched historical locations
- Focus on dialogue and interaction
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.